How to arrive
The address is Rua Dr. Parreira n°43 which is a parallel of the river Gilão.
- From the highway you follow direction Tavira. You will reach the N125 when you see a roundabout with a big sailing boat in bronze as a sculpture.
- Follow Tavira centre which is going in front (right is direction Faro, left is direction Vila Real).
- You enter Tavira at that point. You will pass under a bridge which is the railway and find a roundabout and continue straight ahead.
- From that point the street is called Rua dos Mouros. At the end of that street (It is ending going a little bit up and having a stop) you turn left going down. The street is naturally turning to the right and some 200 meters ahead, in front of a square with high trees, turn to the left going down again.
- You reach a small roundabout with a café called Pastelaria Tavirense on your left and the cinema of Tavira on your right.
- Take the little road on the right of the café.
- The start of the street look pedestrian but it is not, you can enter, the street is straight away turning right and you will read the name Rua Dr. Parreira.
- In principle you can park very close to the n°43.
At the check-in, after down loading your luggage, we will inform you about a close-by free and safe parking place, 3 minutes walking distance.